Careers & Sign Making Job Vacancies
Yes, we’re hiring! Below is a list of all sign making jobs and other career opportunities currently available at Fabricut.
Job Vacancy for Trainee / Junior Sign Maker / Sign Fitter
Posted: June 2023
A great opportunity for someone who is interested in a career in visual communications and would like to learn the skills and expertise in all areas of sign making. We are looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic who can become part of our friendly family run sign company. You should be eager to learn the trade and work well in a small team.
This role is very hands-on and will include a range of tasks including:
- • large format printing
- • vinyl cutting and application / vehicle graphics / window & wall graphics
- • working with acrylics and composite materials
- • sign fabrication and assembly
- • wiring / working with LEDs
- • operating CNC machine and other pieces of sign making equipment
- • assisting with installations
You do not have to have industry experience, and although full training will be given, applicants should have good basic workbench and hand tool skills and have an eye for detail.
- • Salary £20,000 – £22,000 per year
- • Full time position – working hours Mon – Fri 8.30 – 17.30 with one hour for lunch
- • Opportunity for occasional overtime
- • Contributory pension scheme
- • 28 days annual paid holiday entitlement (includes bank holidays and Christmas shut down)